FIRST 24 HOURS AFTER A WAX
NO SUN Tanning & Sun Exposure
NO SOAKS Swimming & Baths
NO SWEAT Exercise & Running
NO SEX After a bikini wax
SKIN CARE AFTER A WAX
- Apply Finipil to waxed area daily, starting on first day of a wax. Can be applied twice a day as needed. Use for at least 7 days after your wax. Ok to use every day in between appointments.
- For Arms, Back, Bikini & Legs, gently exfoliate the skin starting 3 days after a wax, 2-3 times a week. I recommend exfoliating gloves or body brushes.
- Use natural & organic soaps and moisturizers. Avoid heavily scented skin care products & body washes.
- 15-20 minute epsom salt bath soaks, starting at least 3 days after a wax, can help detoxify the skin.
- Avoid picking, pinching, extracting or tweezing ingrown hairs.
- After a workout, shower and/or change into clean dry clothes.
WHEN TO RESCHEDULE
BROW TINTING 3 – 6 WEEKS
FACE & UNDERARMS 2 – 4 WEEKS
LEGS & BIKINI 3 – 5 WEEKS
BACK & SHOULDERS 3 – 6 WEEKS
You will get the best waxing results by waxing regularly. Exfoliating and moisturizing is key to healthy skin and ingrown hair prevention. After a wax service please allow your skin to rest for at least 24 hours. Avoid touching the area that has just been waxed [especially the face] to help prevent blemishes, bumps & irritations. With regular waxing, hairs will become thinner and more sparse resulting in less hair & happy skin.
WAX by Danielle • 1106 Harris Avenue Suite 102 • Bellingham, WA 98225 • 360.739.7895